sábado, 5 de fevereiro de 2011

My thoughts are frozen!!




The dearest friend one could have was so generous to offer me the possibility of receiving each month this magazine – Frozen Thoughts … an awakening.

The wisdom written in those pages comes all the way from India to Portugal. It reminds me of the times when Portuguese went to India looking for profitable commercial trades and our ships returned to Portugal full of rare spices. Right now, I feel like those sailors, so rich!

I’m rich because I have the best friend I could ever ask for. I’m rich because this friend gave me one precious tool to make me a better person. It’s a pleasure to read Frozen Thoughts magazine. Every month new issues are approached and I personally believe everyone should have the privilege to read it. It has nothing to do with religion, but with spirituality and personal growth.

You can take a look at their website or order a subscription. I assure you won’t be disappointed. You can also listen to some speeches online, you can go to the Alma Mater website.

Thank you, K., for being so generous. "Friends are God's way of taking care of us." You take care of me everyday, even when you need me more. I'm sorry if I'm not there for you sometimes, because I'm so concerned with my life. I promise you I'll try everyday to deserve your friendship. My thoughts are with you.

Sem comentários: